Conflict of interest: none.
Dermoscopy of uncommon skin tumours
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2013 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 53–62, February 2014
How to Cite
Lallas, A., Moscarella, E., Argenziano, G., Longo, C., Apalla, Z., Ferrara, G., Piana, S., Rosato, S. and Zalaudek, I. (2014), Dermoscopy of uncommon skin tumours. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 55: 53–62. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12074
Aimilios Lallas, MD. Elvira Moscarella, MD. Giuseppe Argenziano, MD. Caterina Longo, MD. Zoe Apalla, MD. Gerardo Ferrara, MD. Simonetta Piana, MD. Simonetta Rosato, MD. Iris Zalaudek, MD.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RF-2010-2316524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.