Niamh-Anna O'Sullivan, PhD, MRCS. Clare P Tait, FACD.
Tanning bed and nail lamp use and the risk of cutaneous malignancy: A review of the literature
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 99–106, May 2014
How to Cite
O'Sullivan, N.-A. and Tait, C. P. (2014), Tanning bed and nail lamp use and the risk of cutaneous malignancy: A review of the literature. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 55: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12145
Conflict of interest: none
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.