A camera trap assessment of terrestrial vertebrates in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 21–31, March 2013
How to Cite
Mugerwa, B., Sheil, D., Ssekiranda, P., van Heist, M. and Ezuma, P. (2013), A camera trap assessment of terrestrial vertebrates in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 21–31. doi: 10.1111/aje.12004
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- TEAM Network
- Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!