The ecology of large carnivores in the highlands of northern Ethiopia
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 78–86, March 2013
How to Cite
Yirga, G., De Iongh, H. H., Leirs, H., Gebrehiwot, K., Berhe, G., Asmelash, T., Gebrehiwot, H. and Bauer, H. (2013), The ecology of large carnivores in the highlands of northern Ethiopia. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 78–86. doi: 10.1111/aje.12008
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!