Possible influence of increased riparian activity (stream modification and agricultural intensification) on abundance of South African otters
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 288–294, June 2013
How to Cite
Kubheka, S. P., Rowe-Rowe, D. T., Alletson, J. D. and Perrin, M. R. (2013), Possible influence of increased riparian activity (stream modification and agricultural intensification) on abundance of South African otters. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 288–294. doi: 10.1111/aje.12033
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!