Diversity of terrestrial isopods in the supralittoral zone of Ghar El Melh lagoon (Tunisia)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 348–357, June 2013
How to Cite
Khemaissia, H., Jelassi, R., Souty-Grosset, C. and Nasri-Ammar, K. (2013), Diversity of terrestrial isopods in the supralittoral zone of Ghar El Melh lagoon (Tunisia). African Journal of Ecology, 51: 348–357. doi: 10.1111/aje.12043
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- the Research Unit of Bio-ecology and Evolutionary Systematics. Grant Number: UR11ES11
- Faculty of Science of Tunis, University of Tunis El Manar and the research project. Grant Number: 07G0918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!