Historical climate-human-ecosystem interaction in East Africa: a review
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 409–421, September 2013
How to Cite
Gelorini, V. and Verschuren, D. (2013), Historical climate-human-ecosystem interaction in East Africa: a review. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 409–421. doi: 10.1111/aje.12045
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Science for a Sustainable Development
- Belgian Federal Science Policy. Grant Number: SD/BD/03 CLANIMAE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!