Calibrating a camera trap–based biased mark–recapture sampling design to survey the leopard population in the N'wanetsi concession, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 422–430, September 2013
How to Cite
Maputla, N. W., Chimimba, C. T. and Ferreira, S. M. (2013), Calibrating a camera trap–based biased mark–recapture sampling design to survey the leopard population in the N'wanetsi concession, Kruger National Park, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 422–430. doi: 10.1111/aje.12047
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!