Population structure and ecology of the African buffalo (Syncerus caffer Sparrman, 1779) in Chebera Churchura National Park, Ethiopia
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 393–401, September 2013
How to Cite
Megaze, A., Belay, G. and Balakrishnan, M. (2013), Population structure and ecology of the African buffalo (Syncerus caffer Sparrman, 1779) in Chebera Churchura National Park, Ethiopia. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 393–401. doi: 10.1111/aje.12049
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!