Effect of parasitoids, seed-predators and ant-mutualists on fruiting success and germination of Acacia drepanolobium in Kenya
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 562–570, December 2013
How to Cite
Martins, D. J. (2013), Effect of parasitoids, seed-predators and ant-mutualists on fruiting success and germination of Acacia drepanolobium in Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 562–570. doi: 10.1111/aje.12067
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Harvard University
- National Geographic Society Committee for Research and Exploration. Grant Number: #8633-09
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!