Movement, activity and hunting behaviour of leopards in the Cederberg mountains, South Africa
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 571–579, December 2013
How to Cite
Martins, Q. and Harris, S. (2013), Movement, activity and hunting behaviour of leopards in the Cederberg mountains, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 51: 571–579. doi: 10.1111/aje.12068
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- The Rand Merchant Bank Fund
- Hans Hoheisen Charitable Trust
- Leopards Leap Wines
- ABAX Foundation
- Bushmans Kloof and Deutsche Bank Africa Foundation
- The Cape Leopard Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!