Assessing species occurrence and species-specific use patterns of bais (forest clearings) in Central Africa with camera traps
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 59–68, March 2014
How to Cite
Gessner, J., Buchwald, R. and Wittemyer, G. (2014), Assessing species occurrence and species-specific use patterns of bais (forest clearings) in Central Africa with camera traps. African Journal of Ecology, 52: 59–68. doi: 10.1111/aje.12084
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Rufford Small Grants Foundation
- Twycross Zoo Conservation Welfare Fund and Idea Wild
- German Academic Exchange Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!