Undermining game fences: who is digging holes in Kalahari sands?
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 144–150, June 2014
How to Cite
Kesch, K. M., Bauer, D. T. and Loveridge, A. J. (2014), Undermining game fences: who is digging holes in Kalahari sands?. African Journal of Ecology, 52: 144–150. doi: 10.1111/aje.12096
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Evangelisches Studienwerk e.V. Villigst
- The Explorers Club
- Idea Wild
- Comanis Foundation
- Save Wildlife Conservation Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!