Biogeographical relations of a hyperarid desert flora in eastern Egypt
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 173–191, June 2014
How to Cite
El-Ghani, M. A., Salama, F., Salem, B., El-Hadidy, A. and Abdel-Aleem, M. (2014), Biogeographical relations of a hyperarid desert flora in eastern Egypt. African Journal of Ecology, 52: 173–191. doi: 10.1111/aje.12102
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!