Note and Record
Long-range movements of an endangered endemic damselfly Calopteryx exul Selys, 1853 (Calopterygidae: Odonata)
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 375–377, September 2014
How to Cite
Khelifa, R., Zebsa, R., Sakrane, N. E., Youcefi, A., Bensouilah, S. and Amari, H. (2014), Long-range movements of an endangered endemic damselfly Calopteryx exul Selys, 1853 (Calopterygidae: Odonata). African Journal of Ecology, 52: 375–377. doi: 10.1111/aje.12107
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!