Effect of inventory plot patterns in the floristic analysis of tropical woodland and dense forest
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 257–264, September 2014
How to Cite
Houeto, G., Glele Kakaï, R., Salako, V., Fandohan, B., Assogbadjo, A. E., Sinsin, B. and Palm, R. (2014), Effect of inventory plot patterns in the floristic analysis of tropical woodland and dense forest. African Journal of Ecology, 52: 257–264. doi: 10.1111/aje.12112
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Economic Community of West African States
- Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!