Note and Record
Umbilical cord stump retention and age estimation of newborn giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis)
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 378–380, September 2014
How to Cite
Strauss, M. K. L. (2014), Umbilical cord stump retention and age estimation of newborn giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis). African Journal of Ecology, 52: 378–380. doi: 10.1111/aje.12117
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- American Society of Mammalogists
- Chester Zoo
- Columbus Zoo
- Explorer's Club
- Minnesota Zoo
- Riverbanks Zoo and Garden
- Bell Museum of Natural History
- University of Minnesota (UMN) Graduate School
- UMN Global Programs and Strategy Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!