Note and Record
Do black-backed jackals affect numbers of smaller carnivores and prey?
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 564–567, December 2014
How to Cite
Bagniewska, J. M. and Kamler, J. F. (2014), Do black-backed jackals affect numbers of smaller carnivores and prey?. African Journal of Ecology, 52: 564–567. doi: 10.1111/aje.12125
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!