Spatio-temporal distribution of phytoplankton in four coastal rivers of southeastern of Ivory Coast (Soumié, Eholié, Ehania and Noé)
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 395–403, December 2014
How to Cite
Niamien-Ebrottie, J. E., Konan, F. K., Ouattara, A. and Gourene, G. (2014), Spatio-temporal distribution of phytoplankton in four coastal rivers of southeastern of Ivory Coast (Soumié, Eholié, Ehania and Noé). African Journal of Ecology, 52: 395–403. doi: 10.1111/aje.12132
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Study of transfers of pollutants in the Aby-Bia-Tanoé river-lagoon system
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!