Impact of alien trees on mammal distributions along an ephemeral river in the Namib Desert
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 404–413, December 2014
How to Cite
Williams, D., Pettorelli, N., Henschel, J., Cowlishaw, G. and Douglas, C. M. S. (2014), Impact of alien trees on mammal distributions along an ephemeral river in the Namib Desert. African Journal of Ecology, 52: 404–413. doi: 10.1111/aje.12134
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Natural Environment Research Council Joint Studentship. Grant Number: ES/I902872/1
- Institute of Zoology Student Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!