I extend my gratitude to Susan M. Carlson for her ongoing support, feedback, comments, and camaraderie. I would also like to thank Steve Pressman and Robert Scott for their comments, Terrence McDonough for his encouragement, and the important and critical comments received from the peer reviewers.
The Economic Deterioration of the Family: Historical Contingencies Preceding the Great Recession
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 329–360, April 2013
How to Cite
Gillespie, M. D. (2013), The Economic Deterioration of the Family: Historical Contingencies Preceding the Great Recession. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 72: 329–360. doi: 10.1111/ajes.12007
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!