John McCombie is Director, Cambridge Centre for Economics and Public Policy, University of Cambridge, UK and Fellow in Economics, Downing College, Cambridge; E-mail address: email@example.com. Maureen Pike is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Accounting, Finance, and Economics, Oxford Brookes University, Wheatley, Oxford, UK and Associate Member, Cambridge Centre for Economics and Public Policy, University of Cambridge, UK; E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. They are grateful for the helpful comments of two anonymous referees.
No End to the Consensus in Macroeconomic Theory? A Methodological Inquiry
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 497–528, April 2013
How to Cite
McCombie, J. and Pike, M. (2013), No End to the Consensus in Macroeconomic Theory? A Methodological Inquiry. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 72: 497–528. doi: 10.1111/ajes.12008
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!