Assistant Professor, Economics and Finance Department, SUNY Buffalo State College, 1300 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14222 USA; E-mail address:: email@example.com. Telephone: (716) 878-6933. Tae-Hee Jo is a heterodox microeconomist who has been working on heterodox microfoundations of macroeconomics. An earlier version of the article was presented at the Association for Institutional Thought Annual Conference in conjunction with Western Social Science Association, Reno, NV, USA, April 14–16, 2010. Tae-Hee Jo is grateful to Frederic S. Lee and two anonymous referees for their critical and helpful comments that led to the significant improvement of the article. He also thanks Nicola R. Matthews for editorial assistance. All remaining errors rest with the author.
Saving Private Business Enterprises
A Heterodox Microeconomic Approach to Market Governance and Market Regulation
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 447–467, April 2013
How to Cite
Jo, T.-H. (2013), Saving Private Business Enterprises. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 72: 447–467. doi: 10.1111/ajes.12009
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!