Currently, Visiting Scholar at the Department of Economics, Harvard University; beginning January 2014, Senior Lecturer in Economics, University of West England.
The Making of the Institutional Theory of Social Costs: Discovering the K. W. Kapp and J. M. Clark Correspondence†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1106–1130, November 2013
How to Cite
Berger, S. (2013), The Making of the Institutional Theory of Social Costs: Discovering the K. W. Kapp and J. M. Clark Correspondence. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 72: 1106–1130. doi: 10.1111/ajes.12040
I wish to thank two anonymous reviewers, Rolf Steppacher, and Andrew Farrant for detailed comments. I am grateful to Laurence Shute and Steve Medema for their interesting remarks. All remaining mistakes are my own.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!