Acknowledgments:We thank Joseph Rewoldt for his assistance in identifying the corporate governance reform and writing the Appendix on the corporate governance reform. Yao Lu acknowledges financial support from Mitsui Life Financial Research Center at the University of Michigan.
Corporate Governance Reform and State Ownership: Evidence from China†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 665–685, December 2012
How to Cite
Lu, Y. and Shi, X. (2012), Corporate Governance Reform and State Ownership: Evidence from China. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 665–685. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12001
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!