Acknowledgements: This work was supported by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Research Fund of 2012. We are grateful to the editor and anonymous referees for constructive comments and suggestions.
Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns in Korea: A New Approach†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 704–738, December 2012
How to Cite
Jang, J., Kang, J. and Lee, C. (2012), Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns in Korea: A New Approach. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 704–738. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12003
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!