Acknowledgement: We thank FnGuide for providing us with the trading-related data. The authors are grateful for the helpful comments of Special Issue Editor, J. Jay Choi and an anonymous referee. This work was supported by the 2013 Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Research Fund.
Analyst Tipping on Neglected Firms: Evidence from the Korean Stock Market†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Emerging Market Finance: Firms, Markets and Governance in the Global Economy
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 262–286, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K. S., Park, Y. W. and Park, J. W. (2013), Analyst Tipping on Neglected Firms: Evidence from the Korean Stock Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 262–286. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12014
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!