Acknowledgments: We are grateful to the editor of this special issue and the two anonymous referees for their valuable comments. We also appreciate the support for this project that was provided by the Institute of Finance and Banking and the Institute of Management Research at Seoul National University.
The Drivers and the Stock Market Assessment of Internal Capital Market: Evidence from Business Groups in Korea†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Emerging Market Finance: Firms, Markets and Governance in the Global Economy
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 287–313, April 2013
How to Cite
Joh, S. W. and Kim, M. A. (2013), The Drivers and the Stock Market Assessment of Internal Capital Market: Evidence from Business Groups in Korea. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 287–313. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12015
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Institute of Finance and Banking at Seoul National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!