Acknowledgments: This study was supported by IREC, The Institute of Finance and Banking, Seoul National University. We thank Zeroin for providing data for this study. We are also grateful to Inseok Shin, Kwangsoo Kho, Woojin Kim, Sungwook Joh, Changsoo Hur, Seoungju Moon, Daniel Thornton, Giorgio Valente and other participants of the 6th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Financial Markets (CAFM 2011), the Finance Workshop at Seoul National University, the 2011 joint seminar of five Korean finance associations, and the 2012 IREC symposium, who provided valuable comments. An early draft (written in Korean) of this article was awarded the best paper prize at the 2011 joint seminar of five Korean finance associations.
Fund Size and Performance in a Market Crowded with Many Small Funds†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Emerging Market Finance: Firms, Markets and Governance in the Global Economy
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 340–372, April 2013
How to Cite
Ban, J. and Choe, H. (2013), Fund Size and Performance in a Market Crowded with Many Small Funds. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 340–372. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12017
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!