The authors appreciate the helpful comments and suggestions from the editor and two anonymous reviewers. They also wish to acknowledge helpful comments on previous drafts from Angela Andrews, Gina Cavalier-Rosa, Vincent Chen, Santanu Mitra, Ranjan D'Mello, Myungsun Kim, Carol Liu, Maef Woods, Frank Zhang, the seminar participants at the 2010 AAA Annual Meeting, and Wayne State University.
The Effects of Adjusting the Residual Income Model for Industry and Firm-Specific Factors When Predicting Future Abnormal Returns†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 373–402, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K.-J., Lee, C. and Tiras, S. L. (2013), The Effects of Adjusting the Residual Income Model for Industry and Firm-Specific Factors When Predicting Future Abnormal Returns. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 373–402. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12018
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!