Acknowledgments: Fei Wu was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.71072083 and 71003012) and the Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics's Innovative Research Team Development Grant. All remaining errors are our own responsibility.
Do Stock Prices Underreact to Information Conveyed by Investors' Trades? Evidence from China†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 442–466, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, F. (2013), Do Stock Prices Underreact to Information Conveyed by Investors' Trades? Evidence from China. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 442–466. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12020
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71072083, 71003012
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics's Innovative Research Team Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!