Acknowledgments: The authors are grateful for the helpful and insightful comments of the anonymous referee and editor, Jongmoo Jay Choi. This work was supported by Sogang University Research Grant 2010(10035). Any remaining errors are entirely those of the authors.
The Effect of Monitoring Improvement and Suggestions for Security Selection of Corporate Governance Funds: Evidence from Korea†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 467–492, June 2013
How to Cite
Park, Y. S., Jung, H. and Lee, J. (2013), The Effect of Monitoring Improvement and Suggestions for Security Selection of Corporate Governance Funds: Evidence from Korea. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 467–492. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12021
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!