Acknowledgments: The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the IREC, the Institute of Finance and Banking of Graduate School of Business at Seoul National University. We thank the editor (Chang-Soo Kim), the associate editor and anonymous referees for their valuable comments. All remaining errors are our own.
Is Money Smart When Funds are Young?†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 590–626, August 2013
How to Cite
Cho, S. and Shin, I. (2013), Is Money Smart When Funds are Young?. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 590–626. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12025
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!