Acknowledgments: This study was supported by the Center for Science-based Entrepreneurship of KAIST. The authors would like to thank Professor Yanghon Jung and Professor Seunghun Han for their valuable comments on the revised paper. We also appreciate the efforts of Sunhye Kim, Hyunwoo Lee, Sharon Son, and Ayoung Jin who participated in the data collection.
Corporate Transparency and Firm Performance: Evidence from Venture Firms Listed on the Korean Stock Market†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 653–688, August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Lee, J. and Yang, T. (2013), Corporate Transparency and Firm Performance: Evidence from Venture Firms Listed on the Korean Stock Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 653–688. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12027
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Center for Science-based Entrepreneurship of KAIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!