Acknowledgments: This article has benefited from the comments of the Editor, two anonymous reviewers, and participants at seminars at the following universities, research centers and conferences: National Chengchi University, University of South Australia, Deakin University, 2011 Financial Management Association Conference, 2011 Korean Finance Association-Taiwan Finance Association Joint Conference (Mirae Asset Global Investments Best Paper Award), Hong Kong Baptist University, 2010 Financial Management Association Europe Conference, 2010 Asia Pacific Association of Derivatives Conference, Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (Sydney, Australia).
Jumps and Trading Activity in Interest Rate Futures Markets: The Response to Macroeconomic Announcements†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 689–723, October 2013
How to Cite
Bjursell, J., H. K. Wang, G. and I. Webb, R. (2013), Jumps and Trading Activity in Interest Rate Futures Markets: The Response to Macroeconomic Announcements. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 689–723. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12028
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!