Acknowledgements: We would like to thank Editor Dr. Chang-Soo Kim, Associate Editor, and two anonymous referees for their highly constructive comments. Chien-Chiang Lee is grateful to the National Science Council of Taiwan for financial support through grant NSC 102-2410-H-110-007-MY2. The usual disclaimer applies and the views herein are the sole responsibility of the authors.
How Does Diversification Impact Bank Stability? The Role of Globalization, Regulations, and Governance Environments†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 813–844, October 2013
How to Cite
Hsieh, M.-F., Chen, P.-F., Lee, C.-C. and Yang, S.-J. (2013), How Does Diversification Impact Bank Stability? The Role of Globalization, Regulations, and Governance Environments. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 42: 813–844. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12032
Corresponding author: Chien-Chiang Lee, Department of Finance, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung 804, Taiwan. Tel: +886-7-5252000 ext 4825, Fax: +886-7-5254899, email: email@example.com.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 102-2410-H-110-007-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!