Acknowledgments: An earlier version of this paper was presented under the title, “Does a countercyclical default boundary reconcile observed credit spreads?” at the 2011 Annual Conference of the Korean Finance Association (KFA). I would like to thank Ki Beom Binh (discussant) and conference participants for helpful comments. This paper has benefited from the comments of two anonymous referees, an Associate Editor, and Chang-Soo Kim (the Editor).
A Simple Structural Model with a Default Boundary Dependent on Stock Market Performance†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
© 2014 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 356–383, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H.-S. (2014), A Simple Structural Model with a Default Boundary Dependent on Stock Market Performance. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 43: 356–383. doi: 10.1111/ajfs.12051
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Vol. 43, Issue 4, 620, Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!