Yeast populations associated with grapes during withering and their fate during alcoholic fermentation of high-sugar must
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 40–46, February 2013
How to Cite
Rantsiou, K., Campolongo, S., Alessandria, V., Rolle, L., Torchio, F. and Cocolin, L. (2013), Yeast populations associated with grapes during withering and their fate during alcoholic fermentation of high-sugar must. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12000
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!