Ultraviolet/visible/near-infrared spectral analysis and chemometric tools for the discrimination of wines between subzones inside a controlled designation of origin: a case study of Rías Baixas
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 62–67, February 2013
How to Cite
Martelo-Vidal, M.J., Domínguez-Agis, F. and Vázquez, M. (2013), Ultraviolet/visible/near-infrared spectral analysis and chemometric tools for the discrimination of wines between subzones inside a controlled designation of origin: a case study of Rías Baixas. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12003
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!