Influence of temperature, copper and CO2 on spore counts and geosmin production by Penicillium expansum
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 81–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Judet-Correia, D., Bensoussan, M., Charpentier, C. and Dantigny, P. (2013), Influence of temperature, copper and CO2 on spore counts and geosmin production by Penicillium expansum. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12004
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!