Comparison of different protocols for indirect measurement of leaf area index with ceptometers in vertically trained vineyards
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 116–122, February 2013
How to Cite
López-Lozano, R. and Casterad, M.A. (2013), Comparison of different protocols for indirect measurement of leaf area index with ceptometers in vertically trained vineyards. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12005
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- Government of Aragon, Spain
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria (INIA)
- RTA. Grant Number: 2005-00230-00-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!