Short Research Paper
Wireless real-time monitoring of malolactic fermentation in wine barrels: the Wireless Sensor Bung system
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 20–24, February 2013
How to Cite
Di Gennaro, S.F., Matese, A., Primicerio, J., Genesio, L., Sabatini, F., Di Blasi, S. and Vaccari, F.P. (2013), Wireless real-time monitoring of malolactic fermentation in wine barrels: the Wireless Sensor Bung system. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 20–24. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12006
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!