Effect of extended maceration and ethanol concentration on the extraction and evolution of phenolics, colour components and sensory attributes of Merlot wines
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 25–39, February 2013
How to Cite
Federico Casassa, L., Beaver, C.W., Mireles, M.S. and Harbertson, J.F. (2013), Effect of extended maceration and ethanol concentration on the extraction and evolution of phenolics, colour components and sensory attributes of Merlot wines. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 25–39. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12009
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- The Washington Wine Advisory Committee
- Fulbright Commission
- Walter Clore scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!