Both authors contributed equally to the work.
Skin pectin metabolism during the postharvest dehydration of berries from three distinct grapevine cultivars
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 171–179, June 2013
How to Cite
Zoccatelli, G., Zenoni, S., Savoi, S., Dal Santo, S., Tononi, P., Zandonà, V., Dal Cin, A., Guantieri, V., Pezzotti, M. and Tornielli, G.B. (2013), Skin pectin metabolism during the postharvest dehydration of berries from three distinct grapevine cultivars. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 171–179. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12014
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Joint Project 2010 between Masi Agricola SpA and the Biotechnology Department of the University of Verona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!