Review: soil physical and chemical properties as indicators of soil quality in Australian viticulture
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 CSIRO Australia
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 129–139, June 2013
How to Cite
Oliver, D.P., Bramley, R.G.V., Riches, D., Porter, I. and Edwards, J. (2013), Review: soil physical and chemical properties as indicators of soil quality in Australian viticulture. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12016
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Sustainable Agriculture Flagship
- Victorian Department of Primary Industries
- Australia's grapegrowers and winemakers through their investment body
- Grape and Wine Research and Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!