Naturalised grapevines collected from arid regions in Northern Chile exhibit a high level of genetic diversity
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 299–310, June 2013
How to Cite
Milla-Tapia, A., Gómez, S., Moncada, X., León, P., Ibacache, A., Rosas, M., Carrasco, B., Hinrichsen, P. and Zurita-Silva, A. (2013), Naturalised grapevines collected from arid regions in Northern Chile exhibit a high level of genetic diversity. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 299–310. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12020
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- InnovaChile. Grant Number: 05CR11PAT-19
- FONDEF-Chile. Grant Numbers: D04I-1060, G07I-1002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!