Leaf blade and petiole analysis for nutrient diagnosis in Vitis vinifera L. cv. Garnacha tinta
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 285–298, June 2013
How to Cite
Benito, A., Romero, I., Domínguez, N., García-Escudero, E. and Martín, I. (2013), Leaf blade and petiole analysis for nutrient diagnosis in Vitis vinifera L. cv. Garnacha tinta. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 285–298. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12022
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Agricultural Research (Spain)
- Regional Government of La Rioja (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!