Polymorphisms in VvPel associate with variation in berry texture and bunch size in the grapevine
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 193–207, June 2013
How to Cite
Vargas, A.M., Fajardo, C., Borrego, J., De Andrés, M.T. and Ibáñez, J. (2013), Polymorphisms in VvPel associate with variation in berry texture and bunch size in the grapevine. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 193–207. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12029
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- GrapeGen project (joint venture between Genome Canada and Genoma España)
- AGL2010-15694 from the MICINN (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!