Influence of mechanical postveraison leaf removal apical to the cluster zone on delay of fruit ripening in Sangiovese (Vitis vinifera L.) grapevines
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 369–377, October 2013
How to Cite
Palliotti, A., Panara, F., Silvestroni, O., Lanari, V., Sabbatini, P., Howell, G.S., Gatti, M. and Poni, S. (2013), Influence of mechanical postveraison leaf removal apical to the cluster zone on delay of fruit ripening in Sangiovese (Vitis vinifera L.) grapevines. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 369–377. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12033
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- Italian Ministry for University
- VineMan.org, a CORE Organic II Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!