Temporal and spatial relationships of vine pruning mass in Concord grapes
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 401–408, October 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, J.A. and Bates, T.R. (2013), Temporal and spatial relationships of vine pruning mass in Concord grapes. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 401–408. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12035
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Grape and Wine Initiative
- Lake Erie Regional Grape Research and Extension Program Inc.
- New York Grape and Wine Foundation
- Viticulture Consortium – East
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!